Wednesday, December 12, 2018

THE FIRST EXPERIENCE OF SETTING FOOT IN UNIVERSITY LIFE

Well HELLO Guys!!!! how are ya?
So today I will tell you guys some stories and about my experiences in university life. I am currently studying at the University of Selangor (UNISEL) at Bestari Jaya, Kuala Selangor. I was previously in Shah Alam campus for a year and just a few months ago my faculty was transferred to UNISEL's main campus at Bestari Jaya, Kuala Selangor. I took Diploma Of Communication and Media (MASSCOM). For me, I am very much in line with this course because Masscom is very suitable for people like me who do not like to think much like other course such as business, accounting, science and so on. So I strongly recommend this subject if you are interested to continue studying in the future.



The first thing I often think before entering this UNISEL is to get acquainted with new people. this is a bit of a worry to me because I've never met anyone. Plus, I do not know whether people studying in UNISEL are just as certain of them can guide me to be excellent students, or just the same as me who are looking for help from others. But how much power after the orientation day I met my new classmates without knowing each other. We were all divided into several groups in one group in our Event Management subject where we needed to hold an event for the Unisel's Open Day. After a few days we meet every day in class or after classes usually for discuss about work that we need to do on the day of the event. We are all getting closer to each other and getting to know each other's temperament. Well, what I can say is my friends they all just like me. No wonder we are all very close together. Certainly in our time of friendship there will be sweet&bitter things happened. Sometimes we do argue with each other. Once again our friendship has been pretty sucks most of the times, but when we all move in this new place we all get close again like nothing has happened to our previous relationship.








Besides about friends, my course lecturer is also very kind and professional. Though our lecturer scolded us in class but our lecturer class was very professional and we even ate with our lecturer at the cafe after that. most of our lecturer they not into the situation as a big problem. Perhaps because we have grown up so our lecturer also treat us like a professional.

In addition, life at university is much different as we were in school first. if only in our school days our teachers are shaken by the fact that there are so many types of notes and schoolwork. but in the life of the university this assignment is getting more and more days and the note needs to be self-seeking because in the lecturer class will show their slide and the only important point is if we want to understand the point again it is necessary to make our own note. However, don't be afraid and thinking too much of your study just be happy and enjoy your uni lifffeeee!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment